At Sitka Law Group we act for a wide range of business clients, from small sole proprietorships to corporations with hundreds of employees. We also act for a large number of professionals and their holding companies including, but not limited to, dentists, doctors, physiotherapists, realtors, and veterinarians. We provide all of our clients with a high level of both legal and practical expertise. We are business people too, not only with our law practice but we have prior and current experience of running sole proprietorships, franchises and corporations. We understand that businesses require prompt, affordable advice to thrive.
Our corporate and commercial law services include the following:
- Assisting with the formation of joint ventures, corporations, societies and partnerships
- Preparation of company articles, shareholders’ agreements and partnership agreements
- Continuation of extra-provincial companies into B.C., registering companies extra-provincially and amalgamations
- Assisting with corporate reorganizations
- Purchase and sale of business and business assets
- Maintenance of minute books and completing annual corporate filings